Publisher of the site:
This site is published by the company Manufacture des Carrousels 1900, SARL with capital of € 10,000, is registered in the commercial register of Saint-Quentin under the number B 751 342 122 and is VAT number is FR 71504256686
The company is located in: Manufacture des Glaces - Place Paul Doumer - 02410 SAINT-GOBAIN - FRANCE
You can reach La Manufacture des Carrousels 1900 on +33 (0) 3 23 52 69 00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The director of the publication of the website is Mrs. Legrain as commercial director of the company CONCEPT1900 ENTERTAINMENT.
Hosting of the site:
The provider providing hosting of the website is:
SAS Future Telematics
21 avenue of Creativity
59650 VILLENEUVE-D'ASCQ - France
Tel. +33 (0) 3 28 800 300
The general structure as well as the software, text, images, animations, videos, illustrations, photos, logos, know-how and all other elements of the concept1900.com site are the exclusive property of Manufacture de carousels 1900.
Any total or partial representation of the structure of this site, its graphic charter or its content is subject to the express prior written permission of the commercial director Ms. Legrain. Without this authorization, any reproduction constitutes an infringement, punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property which defines the counterfeit as a crime, and foresees up to three years of imprisonment and 300 000 euros d 'fine.
Protection of personal data
CONCEPT1900 Entertainment undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, made from the website www.concept1900.com, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act .
About - us?
Means of collecting your data
Subject to applicable laws, we collect information about you or any third party whose information you provide to us when you:
• Register to use our websites, applications or services : this may include your name (or company name, if any), address, email address and phone number. We may also ask you to provide us with additional information about your business and your preferences;
• complete online forms (including reminder requests), post messages to our discussion boards, post blogs, download information, such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any activity offered on the various interactive spaces present on our website or on our application or service;
• interact with us using social networks;
• We provide your contact details when you register or access any website, application or service that we make available or when you update these contact information ;
• contact us offline, for example by phone, fax, SMS, e-mail or mail.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Subject to applicable laws, we collect and process your data for the following purposes:
• provide any information and services you have requested and the applications or services you have ordered,
• compare the information for the purpose of checking its accuracy and corroborating it with third parties,
• provide, maintain, protect and enhance the applications, products, services and information you have requested from us,
• manage and administer the use you make of the applications, products and services you have asked us to provide,
• manage our commercial relationship (for example, customer services and support activities),
• monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, websites, applications and services and offer you a personalized and quality user experience,
• provide you with any information we are required to give you in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations,
• detect, prevent, investigate or prevent criminal, illegal or prohibited activities, or protect our rights (including liaising with law enforcement and regulatory agencies for these purposes),
• contacting you to find out if you want to participate in our customer surveys (for example, feedback on the use you make of our applications, products and services),
• perform a follow-up and a statistical and comparative analysis in a joint way to avoid being able to identify you or identify any other natural person,
• provide you with advertisements, marketing messages (including banner message windows) or targeted information that may be useful to you, based on your use of our apps and services,
• deliver content and services jointly with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, with social network providers),
provide you with different geo-dependent services (for example, advertising or other personalized content), when we collect the geolocation data.
We may occasionally use your information to contact you to provide you with information about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also share your information with companies in our group and carefully selected third parties so that they may (or we may) contact you to provide you with information about their products or services that may be of interest to you.
To this end, you can be contacted by phone, mail, SMS or e-mail. You have the right to ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. You may also, at any time, ask us not to share your information with the third parties mentioned in this paragraph. If you wish, you may exercise these rights by selecting your contact preferences where you provide us with your personal data on our websites, applications or services, using any preference center to which we give you access or in us. sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You can also unsubscribe from any marketing campaign and / or advertising by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the emails we send you.
Relevance of collected data
Shelf life of your data
CONCEPT 1900 Entertainment collect your personal data for the purposes of the performance of its contractual obligations as well as information on how and frequency of use of our services and we keep this data in active databases .
Your event data (eg statistics) will be deleted century after 36 months.
The content of your message will only be stored for a period of 36 months .
• The active database (otherwise known as "current archives"),
• Intermediate archives (restricted access, intermediate step before deletion),
• the definitive archives (data of historical, scientific or statistical interest justifying that they are not destroyed).
Other data may be deleted at any time in accordance with the provisions set out above.
The company CONCEPT 1900 Entertainment undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. In addition, CONCEPT 1900 Entertainment keep your personal data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
Location of data storage
The company CONCEPT 1900 Entertainment keeps its active base and its archives in its premises of Saint Gobain, as well as in the tool Mailchimp with the aim of communicating by email with the subscribers registered to our newsletter. Companies with which data transfer takes place all adhere to the Privacy Shield (see chapter on "Data Transfer")
We ensure the security of your data by taking the necessary technical and structural measures to prevent their unlawful or unauthorized processing or accidental loss, destruction and / or damage. We strive to protect our personal data as much as we can. However, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Internet sites, applications or services or to other Internet sites, applications and services via an Internet connection or any other connection. If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain areas of our websites, applications or services, please keep it confidential; we will not share this password with anyone.
How to exercise your rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Regulation on the Protection of Data 2016/679 (RGPD), you have the rights to access, rectify and delete personal data about you that you can exercise by sending us a mail to - CONCEPT 1900 Entertainment - Manufacture of ice cream - Place Paul Doumer - 02410 SAINT GOBAIN - France, or send an e-mail to info @ concept1900.com. Your requests will be processed within 30 days. We may ask that your application be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority.
Performance cookies and statistics
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, such as which feature is most used by visitors and whether visitors receive error messages from different areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies do not collect information that could identify a visitor or a user. All information collected by these cookies is grouped together and, therefore, anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve the functioning of our websites, applications and services.
These cookies allow our websites, applications and services to remember your choices (your language or the region where you are located) and to offer improved, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you made to the font or font size as well as other customizable portions of the web pages. They can also be used to provide you with the services you have requested. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous; in addition, these cookies do not allow you to follow your browsing activity on other websites.
IP address and traffic data
We keep track of traffic data automatically recorded by our servers, such as your IP address, information about your device, the website you visited before ours, and the website you visited after leaving ours. . We also collect certain statistics from sites, applications and services, such as access frequencies, pages viewed and displayed. We are unable to identify a natural person from traffic data or site statistics.
If you want Google Analytics to stop following you on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Tools allow us to process your information and involve their transfer outside the EU:
• Mailchimp , in the USA, which adheres to the Privacy Shield for the management of our prospects, partners and customers. https://mailchimp.com/fr/help/about-mailchimp-the-eu-swiss-privacy-shield-and-the-gdpr/
• Microsoft, in the USA, which adheres to the Privacy Shield, for Office 365 (messaging, GED and office tools).
• Google, the US, which adheres to Privacy Shield, for Google Suite (messaging, GED and office tools).
Links to other websites
Contact - data controller
If you have any questions about the processing of your data, the content hereof, your rights under the applicable law, how to update your information or the steps to take to obtain a copy of your information in our possession, We invite you to write to the following address: Chief Data Protection Officer , To be completed - CONCEPT1900 Entertainment - Manufacture of ice cream - Place Paul Doumer - 02410 SAINT GOBAIN - France, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company CONCEPT 1900 Entertainment reserves the right to adapt the policy of protection of personal data and undertakes to inform you on its website of the changes complements.
This version was produced on May 22, 2018 , last updated on September 17, 2018.