Welcome to the world of horse racing
A Sulky is a pedal tanks drawn by a wooden horse, available in different colors, sizes and weights.
The child pedals himself and directs his sulky along the tarmac alleys of the park. A retro activity that children love!
- Lacquered tubular frame
- Seat or bench seat with metal structure and customizable upholstery
- Spoke wheels and inflatable tires
- Dimensions: L 160cm x W 80cm x H 70cm
- Weight: 30kg
- 1900s fully customizable fiberglass horses
- Chain transmission
- Front steering wheel with casing
- steering provided by leather pull
- 1 person per carriage
- Length from 1.40 m to 1.75 m
- Weight from 12 kgs to 25 kgs